Don’t know if Nicehash is a scam or legit mining platform? Read the review and decide yourself. NiceHash is the online destination to buy and sell hashing power to mining bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Zcash and other cryptocurrency.Nicehash is a Slovenian cryptocurrecny cloud mining marketplace that works as bridge between sellers of hashing power with the buyers of hashing power. It was started by Marko Kobal and Matjaž Škorjanc in 2014 and has headquarters in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Nicehash Review – How Does It Work?
As told earlier that It is an online platform that connects seller and buyer who want to buy hash powers. There isn’t any subscription package or plan to join their marketplace. Simply enter your email address and full name to be a member.
Want to get massive hash power to mine your favorite digital currencies like bitcoin, Ethereum and Zcash? Join them as buyer and buy a power now. Below are some great advantages for buyer.
- Once you registered you will be added in pool where you able to purchase the hashing power.
- Next step is you set the bid or fixed price for mining or execute a new order.
- Pay for valid share only.
- Freedom to mine on any pool of your choice.
- Ability to monitor their orders on the live marketplace.
- Cancel your power at anytime without any cancellation charge.
Earn money by selling computing power of your cloud server, PC, workstation and farm.
- Get paid in a bitcoin.
- Easy to use profitability calculator.
- They will pay you once you earned 0.001 BTC a day in profit.
- Based on earning, you could paid every day.
- No registration required. Users are not required to enter a set contract for selling hashing power, users can choose when they wish to start or stop and remain fully anonymous at all times.
Plans and Pricing
There is no any registration fee for seller or buyer. However buyers have to pay a non-refundable 0.0001 BTC fee for a new order and 3% fee for the amounts spent on hash power orders. Bitcoin withdrawal fees are set to 0.002 BTC or 0.4%.
Sellers would pay a 2% fee for payments to their Nicehash wallets. Transactions higher than 0.1 BTC sent to external wallets are charged 3% or 4%. You can start with a minimum order of 0.005 BTC and order duration can be shorter or longer than a day.
Pros and Cons
- Flexible platform for buyers.
- Offers mining farms, ASIC mining, and CPU/GPU mining
- Having PPS system for sellers.
- Have many supported pools.
- 23 different mining algorithms
- Pay for what you mine.
- Payments are only in Bitcoin.
- Fees are very high when you use external wallet.
Is NiceHash.com Scam or Legit?
- More than 243000 active members per day.
- 485000 active workers.
- Servers are located in many parts of world including Europe, USA, China, India, Brazil, and Japan
- Serves more than 20K orders per day.
- More than 131000 Bitcoin paid out.
These are some numbers clearly showcase their reputation in crypto market. Hence we can easily so that, Nicehash is Not a Scam and it is legit cryptocurrency marketplace. You can read some real users review on Reddit, Twitter and Youtube.
- Changelly Review – Is It Best ShapeShift Alternative?
- Bitbond Legit or Scam Bitcoin Lending
- BTCXIndia Review for Ripple Coin
Conclusion: Is It Worth to Try?
If you are looking for some reliable, secure and highly profitable platform to start mining then NiceHash is the best option for you. Review of Nicehash says that they offer regular payouts, stable system and great support. They play major role in cryptocurrency ecosystem.