Is MinerGate a safe bitcoin mining pool? Read the review before you buy your pool.
MinerGate is an open-source cryptocurrecny mining tool and GUI based miner was created in March 2014. You just have to download their tool on your computer to start mining process. Mainly it provides two types of mining services: merge mining and smart mining.
- Merge mining: it allowed users to mine different Cryptocurrencies simultaneously without decreasing hasharate of major coins.
- Smart mining: It is the algorithm that checks most profitable cryptocurrency at the current time and automatically switches between currencies for maximum profit. You can turn it on or off at anytime.
MinerGate Review – Best GUI Cryptocurrency Mining Pool
Let’s start review by providing how many currency coins does MinerGate offer? In fact, It is the first mining tool, which supports multiple currencies as stated below;
Aeoncoin (AEON), Bitcoin (BTC), Bytecoin (BCN), Dashcoin (DSH), DigitalNote (XDN), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Fantomcoin (FCN), Infinium-8 (INF8), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), MonetaVerde (MCN), Quazarcoin (QCN) and Zcash (ZEC).
Generally MinerGate.com has two types tool: GUI (graphical user interface) and console. This is available on windows, ubantu, Mac OS and android.
Services Offered by them,
- This is the multi-cryptocurrecny mining tool so where you can task anything multiply.
- Here one thing is possible to automatic mine the most profitable coins from the hash power purchased or owned. For use this service, it charges 1%-1.5% pool fees. Payments are based on PPS or PPLNS methods that are deducted from the daily earnings.
- It also provides cloud mining service for Bitcoin based on contract basis.
Unique Features of MinerGate
- This is the first tool of cryptocurrecny mining and easy to usable with simple instructions.
- You can withdraw as little as 0.01 coin. They allow daily withdrawal to your wallet.
- Offers 99.97% uptime and best terms, so you no need to worry about down time.
- Easy to operate mining profitability calculator.
- With a simple charge of pool you can mine here.
- They have a chat room based on your language (not for all countries).
Fees and Pricing
The price of Bitcoin cloud mining is totally depends to the hash power you purchased. Below is the overview of their pricing model.
- 20 GH/s Bitcoin cloud mining costs are 0.0034 BTC.
- 100 GH/s Bitcoin cloud mining costs are 0.017 BTC.
- 500 GH/s Bitcoin cloud mining costs are 0.085 BTC.
- This mining tool has 14 different types Altcoin.
- 100% legit system,
- Fully transparent pricing structure to avoid any confusion.
- Very low maintenance fee.
- No any hidden contracts.
- Outstanding customer support.
- It is Not a Free mining pool. You have to purchase minimum of 20GH/s.
Is MinerGate a Safe Bitcoin mining pool?
Yes, definitely its 100% secure and safe for use. There are more than one reasons are available here for using this tool.
- It is managed and developed by a group of cryptocoin enthusiasts.
- It is being used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
- MinerGate is top rated GUI based mining pool provider that gives you 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Offers PPS or PPLNS method, so you can pay fees from your earned coins.
Also Check: Unocoin Scam or Legit – Find Review
What do you say about MinerGate review? Share your own opinion here. Please add your valuable comment if any.